I’m Getting Married?? Wha??

Hold off on the congratulations just yet, let me explain…

For about the last six months I have been meeting with a group of women who get together once a week to meditate. I must admit, at first I was somewhat reluctant to join but curiosity got the best of me.

Three weeks ago the woman running the meditation that night had us envision that we were in a cave, “You see something in the cave that catches your eye…”

I imagined that I was looking into the corner of the cave and saw something really shiny. As I got closer I realized it was a huge chunk of diamond. I later told this to the group and the lead psychic blurted out, “Oh my god, Michelle I just got a vision of somebody giving you a huge engagement ring!”

It’s a good thing I wasn’t sipping tea at the time cuz I would have choked on it.

The next week we ended meditation that night by focusing on getting messages for everybody in the circle, something we do at the end of each meditation. When we receive the message we write it down so that we don’t forget. Just before this we all had to draw a card from a tarot deck and place it face-down next to us so that we couldn’t see which card we got.

One by one, we all took turns reading out the messages we wrote down for each other. This is when shit got real.

One of the ladies turned to me and read from her paper, “Michelle, I saw you wearing an engagement ring.”

The lead psychic piped up, “See, I saw that last week too!!”

Next up was the lady next to her. She read from her paper and said she saw me standing in front of a dark doorway and a ball of energy was coming towards me. Then the ball of energy turned into a male figure wearing dark clothing.

One of the girls then asked, “Like a groom?”

Ha, yeah real funny..

The woman sitting next to her started reading the messages from her paper. When she got to me she said, “Michelle, I saw you wearing a dress. It was definitely a bridal gown but it was dark, like a dark red or dark blue bridal gown.”

“A vampire wedding!” the lead psychic yelled out.

“I am never coming back here again,” I said.

Then it was time for us to turn over our tarot cards to see if it correlated to what we were being told. I didn’t want to turn my card over — gee, I wonder why. And bloody hell, guess which card it was? I kid you not, the card was titled VOWS.

“That’s it, I am never ever coming back here again,” I repeated.

The next day I was on the phone with a dear friend of mine who is a gifted psychic channeler in the USA. He is a descendant of one of the accused witches who was put to death during the Witchcraft Trials in Salem.

Out of the blue he says, “Ummm, Michelle? I see a marriage.” Yeah? Who’s getting married?” I asked. “This has to do with you actually,”  he replied. I then told him what happened at the meditation the night before.

Naturally, I find all of this a little ‘odd’ and am taking it with a grain of salt. Getting married is the furthest thing from my mind right now, even laughable. Perhaps it is all just symbolic, a sign of some new big phase that will be starting up in my life.

I have grown to really like the group of women that I do meditations with once a week and have become good friends with the lead psychic. I have been meditating ever since I was child, so meditating with a group, as opposed to meditating alone, is something new to me…

Until next time, thanks for listening and have a great day:)

Leave your comments about this post (no sign-up required) click here.

If you are reading this in your email and want to visit my blog to read more of my meanderings click here.

Never miss one of my blog posts again: if you haven’t already, click here to have my future blog posts sent to your email.

Follow me on Twitter: @paranormal4u

My ghost website: ColdSpot.org

My UFO website: UFOsUpClose.com

Advertisements

Tags: , ,

Categories: blog

14 Comments on “I’m Getting Married?? Wha??”

1. Anonymous
    03/27/2016 at 8:25 pm #

Wow…it’s like that commercial where people get their mind blown!

2. Yvette
    03/27/2016 at 7:48 am #

That’s awesome!!! If it ends up coming true, please don’t forget to invite your long time friend, Yvette from Sudbury. lol. xoxo

• Yvette
      03/27/2016 at 7:50 am #

“HAPPY EASTER”.

• 03/27/2016 at 10:29 am #

Happy Easter to you too:) Hugs xox

3. kerberos616
    03/27/2016 at 4:24 am #

Reblogged this on Kerberos616.

4. Bob Burr
    03/27/2016 at 1:29 am #

OK, I confess! I’m the dark stranger that was seen in the visions. Yes, Michelle, you and I are going to be married. Trouble is, I thought that it was supposed to take place in the NEXT life, not this one! Damn! Now I gotta get fitted for a tux and a cloak and get the invitations and the price of stamps has gone up again and I need to lose a few pounds to fit into a tux and I have to hire a band and … Oh, Hell! I forgot to get the ring! Damnit! I’m not ready yet!!! Aaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!
    Ummmmm… Can I get back to you on this, Sweetie?
    ;D

• 03/27/2016 at 10:40 am #

I’m speechless right now

• Bob Burr
        04/07/2016 at 12:38 am #

OK, OK… If I cut a few hundred corners, I can probably swing this in about 5 years. So, just how big is this rock of a diamond that I’m supposed to get for you? 25, 50, 100 karats? And I kinda like the idea of a dark red dress, though it would probably look better on you than it does on me. OK, OK, I’ll take it off and hang it up nicely. I promise, I didn’t spill anything on it. I was gonna take it off before I went back to digging in that diamond mine, anyway.

😀

Just don’t be speechless, please. I love your voice!

Bob

5. Michel M. Deschamps
    03/26/2016 at 11:28 pm #

🙂 Do let me know if you ever do get married…. I want to attend the wedding! lol

Take care, my friend! 😀

Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 01:54:23 +0000 To: ufoman_1@hotmail.com

6. Ernie castaneda
    03/26/2016 at 10:18 pm #

I believe you are gifted and having everyone seeing you with a marriage is something to take a Lil serious. Lol if I had more money it would be me giving you that big Rock lol lol! Take care Michelle and Happy Easter! 🙂 🙂

7. Dave Haisell
    03/26/2016 at 9:04 pm #

I’m envisioning Henry with a big smile on his face contemplating your ‘impending’ marriage. Happy Easter Michelle.
    Cheers,
    Dave Haisell

• 03/26/2016 at 9:11 pm #

Uncle’s probably behind all of this, he loved playing jokes on me..lol… Happy Easter to you too:)

Leave your comments about this blog post below, no sign-up required:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s